Terms and Conditions for Artflute E-gift Cards
By purchasing, receiving and/or redeeming a www.artflute.com e-gift card (“e-gift card”), the purchaser and/or recipients of the e-gift card agree to Terms and Conditions mentioned below:
- Your e-gift card must be redeemed by making a purchase(s) on www.artflute.com.
- Your e-gift card may be applied toward the purchase of any product(s), unless otherwise stated on the promotion and it may not be used to purchase another e-gift card.
- The purchase amount will be deducted from your e-gift card balance, including shipping and taxes.
- No shipping or other fees will be charged for the purchase, administration or redemption of your e-gift card.
- If a purchase exceeds the balance on your e-gift card, the difference between the balance on your e-gift card and the purchase amount must be paid available payment methods offered on www.artflute.com.
- Any unused balance on your e-gift card after redemption will be placed in your account, which can be found under the Wallet/Gift Cards section in your dashboard.
- E-gift cards are available in any amount and will be emailed to the designated recipient within 24 hours of purchase.
- To view e-gift card balances, please visit Gift Cards in your dashboard.
- We will not be responsible if your e-gift card is redeemed by an unauthorised person.
- Your e-gift card is non-transferrable to another person or entity after it is purchased.
- Your e-gift card cannot be used to purchase another e-gift card.
- Your e-gift card is not refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Your e-gift card and unused portions of your e-gift card do not expire. To redeem any remaining balance on your e-gift card, you or the designated recipient must provide the e-gift card number at the time of purchase.
- The remaining balance on your e-gift card can be found in the section Gift Cards.
- If an item purchased with your e-gift card is returned, any refund will be made on an e-gift card.
- We are not responsible for e-gift cards that are undeliverable, delayed or not received as a result of inaccurate information provided by the purchasers, including an inaccurate email address.